Friday, January 21, 2005

What I learned today....

So, I think it's improtant to use your interests as an opportunity to learn new things. What have we learned form this experience so far? Lots, but I can't remember it all right now. I'll tell you a few things though:

Marathon training is expensive. Or at least more than I thought it would be. Think about it....new shoes, socks, atire. Not to mention, food, gatorade, bandaids. Every week it's something else. I THINK I need a water bottle belt, a knee brace, reflective clothing. The list goes on.

I CAN run for more than 30 minutes at a time. In fact, I can run for over an hour at a time.

Putting vasaline on your feet will (sorta) help against blisters. Same apparently applies if you have a problem with clothes rubbing and causing iritation.

The Cool-Max running tops at Target do not fit as their size indicates. Even the large doesn't cover your whole tummy. Anyone know where to find cool max tank tops that do go down all the way?


More to come as we learn new things!

Sarah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter from digits.com