Wednesday, January 26, 2005

3 miles, no big deal

Monday= Rest. Begining to become one of my favorite words.
Tuesday=3 miles.
We each ran on our own. I'm growing tired of the streets of U City and need to find another place to run. That's my goal for the week. The 3 felt really good. It was almost perfect weather, a little too warm for my taste. I'm used to running in the cooler temperatures. I wore my old shoes to see how they feel on my feet after months of my not-so-new-anymore new shoes. I need to get another pair and I really liked the New Balance so I think I'll go with more of the same.

Keep an eye on our schedule below which shows our distance each night. We really packing on the miles!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holly and Sarah I would just like to wish the both of you the best of luck... and that you inspire me to want more in life. Your Truely, Long time read, First time Poster

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


free counter from digits.com